Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Forward, Into the Unknown


You are the captain of your own ship
I am experiencing an energy around me right now which makes me feel like I'm on a ship under full sail, pushing steadily through the water.  I find myself on the upper deck looking toward my destination.  The waves are breaking away from my bow as I steadily push forward.     

As I am writing this, I can actually feel a subtle push as if I'm being propelled ahead.  Not in any tumultuous or dangerous way but a subtle gentleness beckoning me onward.  This energy makes me feel like there is nothing to fear because I'm in a warm and loving embrace.  

Such is life, don't you think?  We can't go back but are constantly moving into our own future from one experience to another.  

The message coming through is clear:  "Have no fear for you are the captain of your own ship."

I hope this message resonates with someone, today.  

~ Blessings,
        ~Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment