Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

The Gold Coin


Several years ago I had an experience that is permanently ingrained in me.

It was early in the morning.  I was angry about something and in a depressed mood and took a bottle of wine upstairs to relax in my recliner.  It wasn't long before I was soundly asleep.  The time was around 2:00 a.m.

I don't know what it was that woke me up.  But I found myself sitting forward in my recliner and staring down the hallway.

It was just then an angel appeared but she appeared in back of me even though I was looking ahead.   

There was no sound.  She towered over me and I'd say she was about 6 - 7 feet tall.  She was cream color from head to toe, her garment, skin, wings and hair.  Her hair was cropped short and softly curled.  Her wings were folded down by her sides.

I detected no emotion from her as she stood quietly behind me.  

No audible words were exchanged but I would soon learn that she would communicate telepathically with me.  It was like I could hear what she was saying in my head even though no spoken words were used.

This is method of communication is known as Telepathy and defined as the "transmission of information from one person to another and not using any known sensory channels or physical interaction".

As I continued to watch, she slowly removed one arm from under her garment and put it out in front of her.  Her fist was closed and she slowly opened it, revealing a gold coin.    The coin was bigger than a half dollar. 

It had markings on it, like hieroglyphic symbols around the edges and some type of writing in the center but I could not make out what they were.

Then, she took the coin, turned it over in her hand and then placed it into her other hand.   

There was no explanation as to what this was all about.

Then she started to fade away.  Just like in the movies.  I could see through her as she slowly disappeared.  My pleadings of wanting her to stay did nothing to stop her from leaving.

This experience was one of the most profound, the most comforting, the most peaceful, the most loving encounter I have ever had.

I believe she was sending a message but what is the message if you can't make it out?

Anyway, thanks for visiting and I'd welcome your thoughts.

~ ~ ~
Added note:  Now, if the angel had had a leaf in her hand it would've made more sense.  LOL  


     ~ Blessings,
             ~ Nightshade
---
Update:  8/1/19 After many years of contemplation and wondering what this visitation was all about, I think I finally received my answer.  The angel was holding a gold coin in her hand.  There are such coins minted by the French 100s of years ago known as Angel Coins.  I thought, maybe this is what she meant that I should give these coins to people in need.  Makes sense so this is what I did and ordered my first batch from amazon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment