Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Twilight

"And to All, a Goodnight"

Yesterday afternoon I watched the sun going down behind the trees and it was pure enchantment.      

You could feel the stillness in the air and a soft hush settling over everything as another busy day winded down.     

The animals were fed, watered and bedded down for the night.  Have 6 new goat kids as of yesterday, and all of them healthy.   

Both livestock guard dogs are good at what they were trained to do and keep a watchful eye over everything.  G-d help a predator if it mistakenly thinks it can take them on.  Hint:  Pyrs win, You Lose.

The color of the sky was like looking at a dazzling gemstone, radiating its brilliance through the trees with ribbons of purple, pink and gold.    

I am always amazed that I am alive and living on a planet.  It is something I never get over and  I'm always in wonderment at everything that goes on down here and around me and how perfectly aligned and coordinated nature is.

We can learn so much from nature.  It teaches us many things.  And so many of us aren't able to access this environment because of where we live. 

I am grateful for moments like this, they are forever etched in my memory.

I love what I do and in return, rewarded with nature's wisdom.

You can't put a dollar amount on that.

~ Blessings,
          ~ Nightshade




No comments:

Post a Comment