Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, November 3, 2019

ET, Was That You?

"ET"  ~
"You Have Seen the Light"

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

A Visitation:  On the morning of November 1, 2019, I was meditating and praying for several hours.  I had been  asking The Creator to bring peace to this planet along with peace into men's hearts.  I asked why this hadn't been done before as we were in desperate straits down here. 

A few seconds after I asked this question, a head materialized.   

I was only able to see a portion of its face and the "rest" of it appeared to be camouflaged by something that looked like billowing clouds.        

Its head was turned away from me at such an angle that I was unable to see two eyes only one (its left eye or its right eye if you were looking directly at it) staring at me.  Its head appeared to be shaped like that of the little alien in the movie, "ET."  

I was in shock (with my mouth open), with the realization that its one eye had locked onto me.      

Then as I stared at it and it stared back, I started to feel pain, equivalent to what you feel after staring at the sun for too long.

I literally had to close my eyes and rub them to make them feel better and, at that point, I found that the face had disappeared.   

Looking into this thing's eye was like looking into a white hot crystal that had occlusions weaving through it and it radiated such a dazzling brilliance it's difficult to even describe it.  

Something I want to add is that I detected no hostility, no fear, no anger, nothing negative emanating from it.  It was completely neutral.  

This picture is as close as I can get to describing the brilliance:    


I am wondering what the message was (if any) - - I think there was...did it have to do with something that will occur soon?  Did it have to do with the sun?  What about something else happening down here on Planet Earth?  - - I don't know.  I don't have an answer.

But this I do know, "we all just better calm down"

Because if something does happen down here and to this planet, it won't matter you're political affiliation, your religion, your race or what flavor ice cream you like.

As to whatever "It" is, "It" will affect ALL of us.

*Side Note:  I hesitated posting about this because I was unsure how well it would be received.  As we all know there are so many who can't wrap their heads around things that don't make sense to them and go out of there way to demonize or shame or? otherwise.

However, as this is my Purpose during this earth cycle, (the mission I signed up for) I have a Duty, an Obligation to Others to post information that otherwise would not be known and is to enlighten not frighten.

BTW, this was such a strong connection (encounter) that I couldn't shake it for several days.  

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment