Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Before the Sun Goes Down

Bitter cold has seized me and I am held fast.      

It's as if I was injected with something numbing the body but allowing cognitive abilities to still work.  

There is no frosty breath coming from my lips nor violent trembling.

I'm immobile yet can clearly hear and see.

* There is no viable explanation for what is transpiring *.

My eyes are still glued to the sun as it makes its slow descent in the cold western sky.   

Then I sense something else, a deep sense of sadness coming over me.   

I begin to hear, in the background, a small voice recounting a life full of regrets, failures, joys and successes.      

A deeper understanding now as I am able to come to terms with what I'm experiencing. 

I am watching someone's life and the last, remaining remnants of that life passing away in all its sadness and in all its glory. 

In slow stages and with dying gasps, it does an in depth analysis of its whole being while on earth as it transits the material world and continues its ascent upward.   

I sense a message coming through and it unfolds as does the fragrant rose.  A hand appears out of nowhere cupping a precious book and begins to slowly and gently turn over each and every page with the deepest reverence I've ever felt.  

Hear these things and hear them well:      

The voice:  "Your end is something that can happen at any time".

"You do not know the day nor the hour".      

"At the appointed time an audit will be conducted of your life."            

"Does it not make sense, then, to make the most of every minute while you are here?"    

"But", it protests, "do you?"

"There are so many people who are without, whether it be a roof over their head, food on the table, a warm place to sleep, a job or someone to talk to."   

"Know this:  The world will change only if each one of you undergoes a change in your own heart.  In so doing you will then be able to change many more hearts." 

"This Christmas Season let the Message of Christmas resonate within you".   

"Make the decision that you will change and promise more of your time, your money and, most of all,  share your love with others."

"This is what Christmas is all about":  

"Love Your Neighbor as Yourself".

"For G-d So Loved the World that He Sacrificed His Only Son".

"Let all that You Do Be Done in Love." 

     Blessings,

          Nightshade 

                                 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment