Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, September 1, 2022

August 27, 2022, "The Dark Night of the Soul"

 

August 27, 2022, New Moon in Virgo


New Moons stand for Death (Purging, Cleansing and Purification) that make way for New Beginnings leading to Transformation.  

The reason I'm posting this (as the 27th has already passed) is because of what I experienced that evening.

I debated about sharing this as there are those who have difficulty if not downright hostility dealing with things they don't believe can happen nor understand. 

I was actually able to pinpoint the approximate time it all began.  The reason I was able to do this was I was researching some data on the internet helping a friend manage her panic attacks and found a link that I thought would help and emailed it to her.    

I then began to feel something happening to me (there was no warning, nothing) and, for some reason wondered whether it had to do with the email I sent and went back to look at the time stamp.  It was exactly 6:00 p.m.     

Our brains are giant antennas constantly sweeping for signals.  Most of the time the signals received are low in intensity and vibration and we dismiss them but, occasionally, they pick up something totally unexpected.   

This is one of them.  

I "saw" what I can only describe as a black orb.  It was the size of a half dollar and the darkest, deepest black I've ever seen.  I instinctively "knew" it was so dense that light could not penetrate it nor escape from it. 

I started to go down like being on an elevator that suddenly descends without warning.  You're now hanging on for dear life hoping you won't be crushed to death.  

Then the depression came.  I'm used to depression I mean we all have episodes or bouts of it as we go through life, for different reasons but not like this.  This time I was brought so low I was having trouble fighting to stay above it.  It was so deep, so dense, so dark I started acting out of confusion (but, interestingly enough, there was no fear).

 Walking back and forth I cried out, "nobody touch me; leave me alone."   This went on for about 10 - 15 minutes and then I felt it starting to subside.

It took a number of hours to get over this experience but, truthfully, I haven't yet.    

I believe I experienced what is known as "The Dark Night of the Soul."
 
Like maybe, something "exponential" is about to happen, occur or take place on this planet and, after further reflection I would like to believe that it's this:  The black orb represents (darkness, evil - the absence of light) and the depression (cleansing, purification) accompanying it something that is necessary in order for the light to get in.

Making way for a New Beginning.   

*****

5/16/2023:  I believe now that what I experienced was the sun going dark and found this bible passage that clearly describes what I went through even detailing that the dark was so dense you could actually feel it - yes, I felt this also.

Revelation 6:12:  "The Plague of Darkness" -     Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness spreads over Egypt—darkness that can be felt.” 22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. 23 No one could see anyone else or move about for three days. Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived.

3/14/2024:  April 8, 2024 is the second total solar eclipse happening in the United States, the first one occurring on August 21, 2017.    I now believe that what I experiened on August 27, 2022 has to do (is connected with) the April 8, 2024 eclipse.

As I further reflect on these events I feel that this second solar eclipse in 2024 is going to be an especially powerful one with the energy forthcoming bringing us to our knees.     

Maybe that's the whole point.  




  






  



No comments:

Post a Comment