Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Change Can't Be Avoided

"Change is Inevitable"  

Things are really "off" today.  

I am feeling totally out of sorts, confused, I get ready to dive into something and then decide not to.

So far, I haven't gotten one damn thing done today except eat breakfast.

I even woke up feeling very angry (I mean seriously, you've got to be kidding me) this morning.

I have never, ever experienced anything like this before.     

Last night at 7:41 pm (I checked the clock) I and a friend were sitting on the sofa watching a movie when, all of a sudden, we felt a vibration under our feet.  

We didn't hear it rather we felt it.    

The only way I can describe it was it started from the top and then slowly (maybe half a minute) slowly cascaded down to where we couldn't hear it anymore.    

Does that make sense?

I am telling you, this was totally weird.      

Now the weather:

Yesterday it was 80 degrees where I am (unprecedented) with a low in the 50s and today it's in the 40s with a low in the 30s and a cold, damp and blustery north wind along with a foreboding, dark gray sky to brighten up your spirits.  

For more info on what's happening to our weather, just talk to the folks in sunny and dry California and the atmospheric rivers they're wading through.  

Many thousands, if not millions of Californians have had to and continue to evacuate their homes, and businesses due to insane amounts of rainfall.    

The mountain tops in California have received a record braking 20+ (and it's still snowing) feet of snow.  

There's a ski resort, I think it's the one on top of Mammoth Mountain in California that is closing down because, "there's so much snow now, you can't ski."    

The sun is also demonstrating unusual behavior shooting off M Class and X Class (which are significant) solar flares and there's strong evidence suggesting that a barrage of these things happening continuously can have an effect on people's well-being.     

We're talking radiation, folks.  

I just now received another alert from SpaceWeatherAlerts.com that the sun just fired off another M-Class solar flare 25 minutes ago.

Something is definitely happening here on Planet Earth.

1/14/2023:  New info:

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story - YouTube




 

No comments:

Post a Comment