Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, January 19, 2023

What Do They Know That We Don't?


I was an observer in a dream, watching little imps poking their fingers at me and making fun.  

Imp:  A European mythological being similar to a fairy or demon often described as troublesome or mischievous.

I still have no idea what this meant.    

I instinctively knew I was in the demonic realm but was watching from a safe distance and being protected.

I kept reciting passages from the bible and saying the Lord's Prayer.

I continued watching them for a bit and then clearly heard these words:  "I did it."

Okay, "did what?" Then I was poked in my left shoulder 3 times.

The next thing I heard was someone say the name "Gabriel."

*****

Dreams are messages and most of the time we don't have a clue as to what they mean so I started an investigation.

*****

After surfing the net and getting nowhere I decided to seek the spiritual realm for answers.

* First, I started off with the "I did it" comment.

I couldn't find any plausible explanation or description, so I consulted numerology:  

"I did it" amounts to the number 10 or 1.

1 represents unity and wholeness with 10 symbolizing completion.

Okay, then something was completed, but, "what was completed?"

* Then I looked up the name, "Gabriel".

The name Gabriel means, "God is my strength" and its numerical value is 9.  

Gabriel is known as the angel of revelation because God often chooses him to communicate important messages to us.

The spiritual meaning of 9 means a sacred triad (3-6-9) with 3 representing the Holy Trinity 6 representing balance and harmony and 9 representing completion.

* Now, the 3 pokes in the shoulder:  Biblically, the shoulder signifies All power, being able to use all your soul and all your might to get something accomplished.

The meaning of "poking fun" can be:  scoffing; mocking, shooting down, disparaging, belittling and hassling.  

So, what did this all mean?

I still don't have a clue.

As I continue researching this, I will post updates.   

*****

Updates:  

1/19/2023:  

The numerical value of the name, "Gabriel" is 9.  In the Tarot Card Deck IX is The Hermit and means spiritual mastery, growth and accomplishment.

3-6-9 is equal to 3 (Creation) 6 (Love) and 9 (Rebirth).  

Nikola Tesla believed that the number 369 was a portal or gateway to the 4th Dimension.   The numbers, when connected and combined are very powerful when it comes to Manifestation.  









What does "I DID IT" mean? — Mind Body Baby | Support & Education (mindbodybabyoc.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment