Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, January 14, 2023

It's Time to Take the Blinders Off

Okay folks, here we go.

A friend of mine sent me an email regarding Chat GPT.

I doubt that many of you have even heard of this.

I know I haven't.  

Anyway, I've attached 4 videos at the end of this post.  

After I watched all 4 of them my first reaction was, "no way."

Then it turned to "what the hell"?

And then, I became angry.    

Because it clearly demonstrates the powerful ability and arrogance that technology has amassed now.    

*****

Our world is fkd up now, more than ever because we all have been unaware that sociopaths/psychopaths are in charge of our health care and the money supply starting with the WEF, social media, CDC, the WHO, Big Pharma and the American Cancer Society.

Let me tell you about the American Cancer Society as I am up close and personal with these ghouls.

I have Stage 2 Breast Cancer.

I was first diagnosed with this in 2018 in which I was told I needed immediate surgery (I ended up having 3) and radiation - (36,000 rads).

Four years later I learn, after another mammogram and biopsy that it has now spread to my lymph nodes (Stage 2).

This is how the second time played out:     

My doctor frantically calls me (didn't even bother with hello) with the results and claims the Radiologist has been trying to reach me as I immediately need surgery to have my breast removed followed up by 3 months of Chemotherapy.  

I was very upset with him after the way he handled contacting me and he knew it.    

A few moments later my surgeon calls and asks me if I want him to do the surgery again and I told him I'd contact him later.      

*****

The American Cancer Society is all about Fear but, even more than that, it's about making money.

They don't give a rat's ass (my opinion) whether you live or die, just be able to inject you with poison (that's what's in the Chemotherapy Drugs) and you either die or continue living.

I even had a young oncologist agree with me that what is contained in Chemotherapy drugs is going to kill most of your good cells along with the bad ones.

And they KNOW there are other healthier ways of combatting and controlling Cancer such as herbs, a change in diet, meditation and exercise).

They just don't want you to know it because they stand to lose trillions of dollars.

*****

Now, let's turn out attention to the millions of people who have died as a result of being pressured into getting the COVID shot.

Healthy athletes, young children, teenagers, Hollywood stars, airline pilots and millions more are DROPPING DEAD from sudden cardiac arrest.  

We were lied to and the truth of what is contained in this deadly drug is slowly dribbling out even as Herr Fauci, the WHO, CDC and the CCP continue to block the facts.    

*****

Okay, now we have this:    

Big Tech has now created what is known as Chat GPT.  I'm not even going to get into trying to describe how it works but what it does do is take the "human" out of Humanity and hand it over to a bunch of bots.  

Folks, you need to educate yourself as to what is going on in society because it affects you, your family, your community.

It is slowly being re-engineered and not for the better.

*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-hB-4fnqtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjitK_QK-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uQqMxXoNVs 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHoWGNQRXb0





No comments:

Post a Comment