Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Butterflies are Free

It is HOT here and I don't like it but I can't do anything about it other than do the best you can.

Went out this afternoon about 4:30 P.M. to make sure the livestock had enough water.  Vitally important when you have days like this.

I filled some tanks and fed all of them some alfalfa hay.  

I had a gallon pitcher jug with me I used to fill the dog's tanks also.  

As I was getting ready to head back into the house I saw a little orange butterfly close to the jug of water.  

I instinctively knew that it was looking for a drink.

It circled around as I was unscrewing the top off of the jug so I could add some water to it.  

The little thing came back around and landed on it and drank its fill.

This made my day.

๐Ÿ’–

 



No comments:

Post a Comment