Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Free Advice (NO Charge)

"Wanna Go for a Ride?"  

One of the biggest things we have  going for us in life is Hope.  

Hope has cured, found solutions to, uplifted people and spared lives.

Once we lose Hope we stand to lose everything.

Know that Satan hates this word Hope because it goes against everything this demon stands for. 

Hope inspires us, uplifts us and gives us something to live for and helps us overcome the challenges and hurdles in life.

Today, more than ever, we need Hope in our lives even when we find ourselves in the midst of deep despair because this is when we're at our weakest, our most vulnerable and Satan knows this.

This is when he makes his move.        

Today many of us are now operating in crisis mode because of things happening we didn't forsee.    

Like losing a job or mounting credit card bills, unforeseen medical bills, steep increases in our rent or mortgages, skyrocketing grocery and fuel bills.

This is when we need to rise to our feet and stare the Tormentor down.

Boldly Go and Shout:  "Not today Satan"!

If you don't you will send a clear message that you are fair game by giving him a green light to come after you.  

Don't back down and act like prey, giving this POS another opportunity to scratch one more easy notch in his belt.

I am posting this today because this has been one of those days.  

A day that has tried the very depth of my soul it's been so frustrating, confusing and draining.

I won't go into details but suffice it to say, I am now suffering because of something I didn't do years ago.

The thing I'm painfully realizing now and have no shame in saying is, I'm the one to blame."

So, I have two choices:  Let everything fall apart or 2.  Try and figure out a solution.

I'm with #2.  

Even though I'm now being confronted by problems I don't even know how I'm going to solve I do know there will be a solution forthcoming because God will show me one.

If I didn't believe this, then life would not have any meaning for me anymore.  

I could just do a slip sliding away with my bottle of Pinot Noir and a 4 pack of Seagram Coolers and maybe a Bud Light or two - ???"whaaat?  Did I even say this???  See answer below 👇

Not only NO but HELL NO> Satan ain't gonna get me to drink a Bud Light.

So THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, Satan:    

Hey Satan!  You can go **** yourself (and, I hope you enjoy it lol) 

Hey Satan!  "I am a child of God, not yours"!  

Hey Satan!  "I belong to a Creator not a Destroyer"!

Hey Satan!  "Where there's a God there's a way"!

Hey Satan!  "Defeat ain't in my dictionary"!

So, To All of You Suffering from Something (and who isn't now) - "Stand Up, Rise Up, Shoulder Up and Wise Up"!

Take it from a Witch: 

You got a problem go to the Man Himself and ask for help.

No I don't charge for any of my services especially when it comes to giving advice lol.  

Know that it (the solution) will come and you won't lose your ass (or your life, either).

Besides, "IT'S FREE!"

    Blessings,

     Nightshade 

The picture of the little witch at the top of this blog post is when I was younger.  Now I'm a little prettier (see above photo) but a whole lot wiser 
"Thank You God" 






No comments:

Post a Comment