Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Help One Another

 Folks:

A lot of people are suffering right now, more than ever before from anxiety, depression and confusion.  Nobody seems to know what's going on other than there's a lot of chaos occurring.  

Between toxic events happening in the world, businesses cutting back and people losing their jobs, sky high fuel and food prices, extreme weather and a government that doesn't give a damn about the plight of the masses people are needlessly suffering, as a result.

I have my own struggles as I'm fighting stage 3 breast cancer since 2018 yet I'm not going to let this stop me from doing what I can to help.

From feeding the homeless to housing a stray dog or cat or reaching out to a neighbor you've been putting off meeting, offering a kind word or even a hug, you have no idea how powereful these small gestures are.  

If there is anything you can do to help, even if just a little bit, it's going to make a big difference in someone else's life along with yours!  

I think it's becoming very apparent that we are in a battle to save Humanity, actually to Resurrect Humanity from the grips of very evil people, organizations and governments.

Please think deeply about this as I believe, once you bow your head and ask for advice as to how you can help, the answer will come to you.

Thank You and Blessings To You and Yours,

     Nightshade 




No comments:

Post a Comment