Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, July 4, 2016

Taz


I lost my dog today.

Interesting that today, of all days I decided to take him out of his kennel for a romp in the backyard today, something I hadn't done in a long time because he couldn't get around very well.

And it sure was interesting how quickly he bolted for the yard.  

I actually had trouble keeping up.   I hadn't seen him move that fast in years.

I left him in the backyard for a few hours and then brought him back to his kennel.  

I filled his water bucket as he laid down.  

I went back to my yard work.

In a few minutes I checked on him again.

He had moved from outside his dog hooch to inside.

As I walked by I smiled happily at him, seeing that old familiar black and white face peering out at me.

I had an interesting feeling, though, that he was actually looking (seeing) me even though I knew he was blind.

The thought came and went.

I finished my yard work and started for the house.

Taz was still inside his hooch but then I instinctively knew that something had happened.

I knew (but didn't want to believe) that he had passed away.

He was fourteen years old.

I now have another empty, hollow place in my heart.

The reason I am posting this is because life, no matter whether it be an animal or a human being, is precious.

There are far too many people in this world who are only concerned about one thing--themselves.

We're living in a dimension that traps us into a reality where one person does something bad it is applauded and emulated.

We're living in a dimension that traps us into a reality where one person does something to benefit others, it is attacked and rebuked.

We, as human beings, need to understand that each life, no matter how small, is meaningful.

We, as human beings, need to understand that each one of us has a responsibility to care for, and nurture the souls we are entrusted with.

When we leave this planet we will atone for what we did, or didn't do down here.

We humans haven't grasped the fact that all of us are connected to one another, on this planet.

What we do to one another, whether good or bad, will either come back to haunt us or bless us.

We are moving into the light even though it appears we're being held back by events and subhumans, politicians, organizations and other control mechanisms.

Tomorrow morning when you get up, ask yourself "What can I do to be of service to my fellow human beings (or my animal companions) today?"

You will receive the answer to your question.












 






No comments:

Post a Comment