Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, July 25, 2016

Whisper


We had a severe (and I mean severe) thunderstorm today.

Another one that popped up out of nowhere.

I've noticed this year the hail has been larger, the intensity of the storms stronger, the severity of the lightning strikes off the chart and the roar of the thunder claps never ending.      

Anyway, about 3:00 p.m. the lightning was so bad that I was staring out the window.

As I watched through the pounding rain a deafening thunderous crash and then a brilliant white flash of light.

I didn't see a streak of lightning hit the ground but did see an impressive explosion, a brilliant white ball, a hot flash of light suspended above the ground at about three feet with sparks going everywhere.

Think of a Fourth of July sparkler.

It reminded me of an experience I had several years ago with ball lightning that ended up in my car.

Anyway, after everything calmed down I was back doing what needed to be done and that included washing dishes.

As I was standing at the sink a feeling started to come over me.

Very slowly, very softly I felt that some thing had entered the room and was there with me.

I stopped doing what I was doing to listen to my thoughts, to investigate exactly the emotions I was feeling as the presence grew stronger around me.

It wasn't male or female just a lovely, ethereal, soft, flowing, warm, peaceful, full of love, "everything's going to be alright" feeling that penetrated deep within and filled the entire room.

It wrapped around me, it cocooned me in the most beautiful feeling of warmth and love.

It didn't feel familiar at all like a loved one who had passed or the neighbor down the street.

I stopped and turned around, dish towel in hand, and spoke to it.

I described how it was making me feel.

I told it it was welcome here and that I would like to get to know it, to come back and visit and that maybe we could arrange a time to have a dialogue.

There was no audible "yes" or "no" but as we all are surrounded by spirit, I am certain that it heard me.

Then, I could feel this beautiful presence starting to fade away

I could feel it going until I no longer could feel it anymore and then I knew it was gone.

I wondered, "why today, why now, why did this entity show up?"  "Was it just passing through?" "Was it aware this would be an exceptionally severe storm and showed up to offer support and comfort?"

Again, I will never know the answer.

All I know is I was visited today for some reason.

It is times like this that I am again reminded and my belief strengthened knowing there is another realm that surrounds us all.

Even in our deepest, darkest moments, when we are at our lowest, even in our fears, or in our despair when we can't seem to make sense out of anything, a soft whisper from the other side makes its appearance, reminding all of us that we are eternally being watched over and not alone on our earthly journey down here.  







No comments:

Post a Comment