Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

No. 51

Do your dreams contain numbers?  I don't just see the number but hear the number as well.  I did a post just recently entitled "33" because of another dream I had recently.  The number 33 led me to the video of the 33 Chilean Miners who were trapped in 2010 after a cave in.  A video with a message of faith and courage to all of us.  When these dreams occur I don't ignore them as I believe the numbers are prompts containing a message that will manifest itself at the proper time.  This morning my dream had the number 51.  There was an audible voice in the dream that spoke the number to me clearly.    An excellent site on the meaning of numbers is listed here:   

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-51.html

No comments:

Post a Comment