Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

NO FEAR



This morning there was a soft energy around me, feeling like some "thing" was lifting.  (I would even go so far as to say some sort of "passing?"  During this energy I envisioned a pale blue sky over my head (I'm in my house) and this shade of blueness kinda reminded me of Carl Sagan's description of earth as a "pale blue dot."  This subtle energy was like taking a bed sheet, shaking it out across the bed then watching as it gently lifted up and settled back down.  Maybe this could be a reset of some sort?  A few minutes later I felt a soft brush across my temple as if some one's finger were touching me.  I reached up to see if it was a stray hair or something else but there was nothing there.  This is significant because it is confirmation that something, indeed is happening, about to happen or will happen in the not too distant future.  Interesting to see what will be on the news tonight or in the next couple of days.  This energy was all about things taking place that are part of the universe's Master Plan.  The last part of the message, kinda like saying goodbye was, for us not to fear as this plan will manifest as scheduled.              

No comments:

Post a Comment