Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Reaper


You are the only one capable of bringing meaningful change to your life and you're running out of time.

No one else is going to do this for you.  Stop feeling sorry for yourself.  You knew what you needed to do a long time ago, you just didn't do it.  Was it our fault?  Was it somebody else's fault?  Of course not.

And those who haven't made a decision actually have. 

Today is an icy, bone chilling 23 deg. F. with a pale blue sky, diffused sun and blackened, gaunt trees dotting a bleak landscape.  I'm outside with a light shirt on and I've been outside awhile.  My whole body is now shaking and shivering uncontrollably, consumed by deep, penetrating cold.  I can't feel my fingers anymore yet I continue to stay outside when I could just as easily turn around and walk into the house and stand before a warm fire. 

The Apocalyptic Messenger has been unshackled and now roaming at will, having been issued a pardon by our collective id (subconscious).  It's mission:  slash away at humanity's soft underbelly, exposing the rot, the decadent decomposition, exposing the foul and pungent malodorous stench lying deep within.               

We all knew, didn't we, that, somehow Enlightenment (revelation) would come to this planet?

Have you noticed how much is being uncovered now with celebrities and politicians unable to talk their way out of things like they used to, instead they're being stripped naked and the real truth of who and what they are exposed for all to see? 

In other matters, how many of us are stepping forward now, unafraid, refusing to believe what we're being told, because we know the truth is being concealed.  

We're really catching on. 

Why now?  Why are we able to see things in such a different light?  

Shadow government (yes, it does exist); Shadow People (yes, they do exist); Shadows, shadows, everywhere.

And now the Shadow People are being exposed for what they are.  Human Parasites.     

This reveal is all part of a plan to undo what was done in order to elevate humanity to a higher level of universal, compassionate and conscious understanding.

We are waking from our deep slumber.
~~~

Note:  For those curious as to why I would end this post with a poem that makes no sense to anyone but myself, I'll tell you why.  This poem by Robert Frost struck a chord.  I found myself there, in that deep, dark forest.  And the description of the landscape fell in line with The Reaper on his mission of Purification as a Watcher, a silent sentinel projected into the scene and, on the darkest evening of the year.  There is no mention of stars or the moon, just darkness.  Kinda like where the world is now, don't you think?  But, the last lines really got to me:  "But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."  --moral:  It's only just begun.   

"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening", by Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know.   
His house is in the village though;   
He will not see me stopping here   
To watch his woods fill up with snow.   

My little horse must think it queer   
To stop without a farmhouse near   
Between the woods and frozen lake   
The darkest evening of the year.   

He gives his harness bells a shake   
To ask if there is some mistake.   
The only other sound’s the sweep   
Of easy wind and downy flake.   
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment