Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, January 20, 2018

I/O


"The most important thing is to be happy." -REPEAT- "The most important thing is to be happy.  How many of us, are?  I found that after repeating these words I felt different.   I actually felt a change, like love flowing into my heart. 

Just a few words of affirmation and what a change in my outlook,  We're all struggling with some thing.  We're all at some level of coming to grips with some thing, an awareness that we need to do more, a deep down feeling that something needs to change but some of us are so conditioned, so hard on ourselves, we're convinced that we don't deserve anything good happening to us.      

Why is this?  We wake up thinking it's just another day with nothing to look forward to and are rewarded with exactly what we thought.  We watch the same depressing movie over and over and then wonder why we're depressed.  We continue thinking we're no good and then wonder why everyone else is going somewhere and we're still stuck on nowhere.

Thoughts are energy and there's a saying that thoughts transform and make us what we are. 

I just proved this by repeating eight simple words.

So the lesson is, if you want a different output, change the input.
~ Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment