Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Release Me!

Light a Candle

How many of you are crying right now?  How many of you are sticking a needle in your vein?  How many of you are staggering around drunk and way past caring about anything anymore?  How many of you, it's one pill after another?  How many of you are so miserable so full of self hate, feeling unwanted, confused, unloved, misunderstood, discouraged and angry that you don't know what to do, who or where to turn to?  You've been feeling this way for so long you've lost all faith.   
~ ~ ~

Take a minute, step back and center yourself (get your bearings).  Light a candle if you wish.

Now repeat this out loud and with conviction:  "I release all guilt, anger, remorse, and whatever else is hurting me and preventing me from living my true and purposeful life.  I do so now, knowing full well that the universe has heard my affirmation of wanting healthy and meaningful change and is bringing it about.    I immediately sever all ties with what is harmful in my life that  separates me from my true self of feeling loved, happy and whole.  I no longer give power to those hurtful things but consciously move away from them as they no longer serve me.  I affirm my new role and place in the universe as a complete human being.   This I proclaim with confidence, love and joy.   So Mote it Be"!
~ ~ ~
It may take a few days, or a few weeks for you to feel the transformation taking place within you but be patient and let it unfold.

     Blessings,
           Nightshade

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment