Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, August 9, 2019

Field of Flowers

Innocence

Affirmation: 

I am putting on my humanity as malevolent beings, once restrained, are now loosed upon the earth.

Filled with hate and rage, nothing pleases them more than to do harm.    

I am putting on the mantle of prayer, awareness and discernment, girding myself in the light and knowing that courage will follow. 

I am letting my light shine so that others may follow, thus making our path clear.    

I am holding hands with others as this is our sacred bond to one another.          

I am making a difference in this world.

I may be called upon unexpectedly to intervene in a situation but I will know instinctively, what to do. 

I know that even in the midst of carnage we stay connected, even through pain, loss and grief. 

There is no separation.  

I am taking a stand against evil in whatever form it may choose.   

I am not looking behind me but looking ahead as this is where our future lies.

I am creating the future.

And I acknowledge that this future is in my hands.  

So Mote It Be,




No comments:

Post a Comment