Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Infinity

In numerology number 8 represents immortality, continuity, eternal procreation and infinity.  Its icon is represented by the mystical symbol of a snake eating its tail known as The Ouroboros. 
~ ~ ~
What is infinity? 

This morning, I had another dream in which I was prompted to look up the definition of Infinity. The person directing me to do this loudly spoke the word "Infinity" three times. 

So, after breakfast, I started researching.

* Infinity means true limitlessness. 

* It represents G-d as He is Omnipresent (everywhere); it also symbolizes the number zero (which actually isn't a number but a starting and ending point) as zero has no beginning and no end and is, therefore, boundless (see Ouroboros, above). 

* The Latin word for Infinity is "Infinitas" or unboundedness and originates from the Greek word, "Apeiros" meaning endless.

* The symbol for infinity is the Lemniscate that looks like the figure 8.  In spiritual terms, the number 8 is the number of the Initiate - Those who completed the 7 initial phases of Initiation in order to pass through the 7 heavens.
I'm unsure why I was supposed to research this particular subject other than when I receive these prompts, it is my spiritual duty to share them with you.

Blessings,
     ~ Nightshade




No comments:

Post a Comment