Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, October 5, 2023

A Dire Warning

Start figuring out how to handle Turbulence 

Folks:

I'm not trying to instill fear, but something I think you all need to hear as I believe we are close to "something" (call it an event, I don't know) coming.

Could this be God's Judgement on Humanity - well, I believe the signs are all there that it is.  

I've been thinking alot about Humanity, lately, in view of the deeply visceral dream I had and posted what I experienced.  

I was brought down to depths so dark that I was able to feel the unfathomable suffering of many people who had been subjected to torture, starvation and poisonous gases.  

I am still deeply disturbed and haunted by the feelings I went through.    

And, I believe, (my own personal feeling) is that this was some "sort" of warning or a "heads up" that another "holocaust" may be or already is, on its way for Humanity.

I encourage you to look up the history of The Holocaust that occurred during WWII and Adolph Hitler and the Nazis and just how wicked human beings can become when it comes to getting what they want.

And the Russians weren't much better as I think the amount of people they ended up murdering exceeded what the Nazis did.  

We humans are so far from Home, so far from where we need to be and we just keep falling further and further into the abyss.

We just can't help ourselves as we are hopelessly addicted to further fanning the flames of our own demise.  

From the moment we first stepped on earth its all been about power and control, conquest and plunder:  who could make and amass the biggest weapons, put together the biggest armies and deciding what nation to target next.

It didn't matter if men, women and children were massacred - no problem - they were just in the way.

Nothing has changed.    

Short of some type of spiritual intervention (which I believe is close, I hope I'm right) or some type of off planet intervention in which our so-called leaders (what a joke) are grabbed by the throat and told to "grow up" or else, we will fail in our mission of Ascension.    

Instead of our political/military/corporate/health and agricultural leaders working toward peace, improving our health and the food we eat, setting examples of how to get along with one another and   treating life with respect (and that goes for animals, as well) all they can focus on is this:

Dividing and conquering people and countries in order to gain more power and control, amassing as much money they can in order to make more lethal military weapons, creating biolabs where poisonous and harmful toxins are concocted in order to murder innocent people (COVID-19) polluting our air and water, putting shit in the food we eat (I just read that the mRNA vaccine was used on cattle herds here in the United States and when I contacted the national beef industry about this I didn't receive any calls back).  What does that tell you?  

Injecting poisons in our bodies (Chemo) when there are proven other beneficial and less harmful solutions to treating cancer; continuing the murder of little babies, wouldn't you say that we have already pretty much sealed our own fate?

Because we have consented to letting our lives and our world continue to spiral out of control, I believe we are all coming to a planetary, "COME TO JESUS MOMENT.

Whatever is coming is going to affect ALL of us whether we call ourselves Christians, Buddhists, Muslims or whatever.      

It's one thing to share these thoughts with you but the really important meaning of why I'm doing this is to get you to take the blinders off and for once in your life look at the situation that is quickly unfolding on this planet and right before our eyes.  

This is the time to get real and start figuring out how you and your family are going to survive whatever is coming.

I'm not trying to be dramatic here.

It's no secret we are living in chaotic and turbulent times and the future is something we cannot see but is manifesting now, in some form or another and we're going to be stuck with the outcome whether we like it or not.

Please, for your sake, for your family and children's sake, start thinking deeply on what I just posted here because you and I do not have much time left.

I hope I'm wrong.    

I Love You All,  

    ~ Nightshade 


  






 


No comments:

Post a Comment