Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, April 6, 2015

Freaky

4/6/15:  This was a very strange morning.  Got up at my usual time and had my morning cup of Joe.

Did my usual morning thing and wrote out a couple of bills.  Nothing different about this morning except when I glanced at the clock.

When I did check the time I found it was a lot later than I thought.

It was 11:40 a.m.

Whaaaat???

I didn't feel any weird energy, anything out of the ordinary but I do remember thinking in a different and inexplicable way--something I'd not experienced before--I was thinking in "right angles", almost a square shape, not the usual soft and rounded rush of thoughts and ideas,

It was as if something had been sucked out of the middle of something and just disappeared.

I know this is not going to connect with anyone.

Somehow I had just lost an entire hour.  It was as if my mind was viewing a framed picture (square) but no picture in the middle of it.  Just a frame with a blank, a hollow space.      

I scratched my head.  "Wait a minute", I said to myself, "it should be 10:40 a.m. not 11:40 a.m".

So what happened to that lost hour?  Was that the hollow I was perceiving in the picture frame?

Where did that hour go?  It had to have gone somewhere.

Did space aliens come down and knock me out for an hour while they rummaged through my garbage or watched "Aliens from Outer Space" on my t.v.?

Did NSA hack into my brain and scramble some neurons?

Did the government do a flyover and discharge some kind of new mind control drug?  --Scary thing is there might be more truth to this than most of us would like to admit....

Time is of the essence; Time waits for no one.  Time travel.  Timeless.  Ticking Time Bomb.  Time Out.  Timing is everything.  It's about Time.  Where the hell did the Time go?  Time for Tea.  Time Lords.  Time check.

I think I've figured out what it was....a hollow gram.

Or, upon further reflection, maybe an "L" move that a Knight is capable of making in a game of chess?

What the heck is Time, anyway?

Only Time will tell.

I think I'll go back to bed....




No comments:

Post a Comment