Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

A Dream of Encouragement: "Don't Worry, I've Got Your Back"

Psalm 91:
"For He Shall Give His Angels Charge Over You"

There are really two of you walking around.  I'm not talking about your shadow.  I'm talking about your unseen angelic guide.  That guide is assigned to you, a part of you and here to watch over you.  

How do you get in touch with your guide?  -- Just ask them to reveal themselves and they will.   They've been waiting for you to ask, all along.

It is time for you to connect with your angels as the events taking place in the world and on this planet are only going to intensify and manifest.    When you know that you have your own guardian angel protecting you, you will come to rely on them and understand that they are here to help you.

I'd like to share a dream with you that I had this morning.  In the dream there were people milling around aimlessly, like they didn't know where they were going but one young man stood out.  He was standing, quietly.  I'd say he was in his early twenties with shoulder length, light brown hair.  His presence was very protective and comforting.  His face had soft features reminding me of the actor, Brad Pitt.  In one part of the dream and this is what I vividly remember, he was standing so close behind me that even though I couldn't feel him actually touching me, he was not separate from me but an integral part of me.             

I believe I just encountered an angelic guide and this is interesting because, as of late, I've been asking one of them to show up.  

At the end of the dream, as I was walking out of the room, there was a darkened bedroom I passed by but was able to clearly see a bouquet of white roses in the shape of a heart and tied with a white satin ribbon laying on the end of the bed.   I felt that he had left them there for me and interpreted them as a sign of encouragement.   

There are many instances where people have stopped short of doing something because a still small voice instructed them not to.  There have been accounts where someone died in an automobile crash and the survivor saw an angelic being bathed in bright light coming closer and closer to offer solace and comfort.     

There have been instances of horrific accidents in which people emerged, without a scratch, leaving authorities shaking their heads.

And battlefield encounters where angels have been seen walking among the wounded and dead,  counseling, helping those whose lives had ended and come to grips with what happened and administering to the wounded. 

There is a little known account of United Airlines Flt. 93, during 9-11, the passenger plane that crashed into a Pennsylvania farm field and a nurse on scene who was astonished to witness countless numbers of angels walking among the debris and the dead.  She felt they were there to help those who had died with the transition from the physical world to the world of spirit.     

I personally believe that more and more of these beings are making themselves known to us because of the turmoil this planet is now in. 

So, please, take this message to heart.  It's time to connect with your own guardian angel.  
      ~ Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment