Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, March 26, 2018

No More Silent Running


I'm not here for me, I'm here for you.  My struggles are your struggles.  My fears are your fears.  My hopes are your hopes.  In this we make up the world, one by one.  Do you see how we're all in this together?

I'm not going to get into the state of the world as it's plain to see it's out of control.  There is no cohesion as everyone has their own personal agenda and doing their own thing.  This group wants this, that group wants that, everybody is fighting with everybody else and the ones who do have inspirational messages are being shut out.  

And, we're sitting on the sidelines watching all of this going on.

We're not helpless, we're capable; we're not fearful we're confident; we have solutions to the world's problems but nobody wants to hear us.

Make your voices heard.

You didn't come here to be a wall flower or a silent observer so push the throttle forward and engage in the battle. 

You are here to mix it up with the world so get in there and throw a punch or two. 

The world is not going to change because we continue to look the other way.  

It's only going to change when we become involved.   

Do you have a pet peeve?  Do you see something wrong and are trying to figure out how to fix it?  Are you afraid because of this and that or you don't know where to start?  Are you still trying to figure out what you want to be in life? 

Start somewhere.  

I gave my grand daughter some advice the other day because she's going through the same thing.

She wants to "make a lot of money."  "Well, that's okay, I told her but remember money is only a tool, not the end product."       

I told her to "put others first" because this is what the Creator wants us to do.  In so doing, things will fall into place, for you.  

Remember, we're not here on this sorrowful planet because we're full of ourselves.  Just the opposite.  We're here to humble ourselves (become more like G-d) and be of service to others.  

When you leave the "I or me" out of the equation and look with compassion on others and see the struggles they're going through, you will start to find some solid footing and a basis for your own life.  

No more silent running, okay?  Engage.    

Each one of you has a unique gift.

Sometimes it takes a while for us to find out what that gift is through trial and error but that's where all the discovery takes place.

Oh, and should I mention that you need to be talking to G-d on a regular basis?  
 
He is the Man with Your Life's Plan.

     ~ Blessings
               Nightshade 

No comments:

Post a Comment