Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, April 24, 2017

Apocalypse (Revelation)

I recently came across a video of immense importance.  We're going to go from the light; that happy, cozy, comfortable, no cares, who cares, "who stole my weed?, "wait, I need another drink" to alt reality.  The information in this video is like getting slapped right across the face.  This video also reveals the hierarchical rot that has held this planet in a death grip for thousands of years.   All the deception, all the lies are bubbling up to the surface now for everyone to see.  Evil and Evil Doers are OUT IN THE OPEN.  Their cover's been blown.  What happens when something evil is suddenly thrust up and into the light?  They at first react in dismay and confusion but are quick to  recover as they gear up to fight back.  This planet is undergoing an apocalypse.  The word apocalypse has been hijacked by Hollywood and used to show destruction, devastation, chaos and unrest.   Actually the word "apocalypse" has an entirely different meaning.

Please distribute this video to family and friends.  I do believe we're on the cusp of a Great Battle shaping up between the forces of Light and Dark.  (Yeah, I know, just like in the Bible).  And after I watched it, I had a vision (okay, if that's too heavy for you let's just say I saw this in my mind's eye) of an angel holding up a sword in its right hand (when I viewed it I saw the sword in its left hand but in reality it is holding it in its right).  The same with the foot--I saw its right foot resting on a boulder but in reality it's really its left foot).  It's hair was short and curled and it was completely a cream or an off-white color.  It's wings were completely unfurled and there was a lot of stuff going on in the background that I couldn't make out.  I even sketched a picture so I'd have it for safekeeping.  I'll post a picture when I refine the details a little more.      

The word "apocalypse" comes from the Greek and it's meaning is:  An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

https://youtu.be/NagYge8fSJM

No comments:

Post a Comment