Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Simply Stated

~
This morning I awoke from a dream in which someone was crying out, desperately asking for forgiveness.  I could feel their pain deeply.   What is forgiveness, anyway?  --Wikipedia:  Forgiveness is the intentional and voluntary process by which a victim undergoes a change in feelings and attitude regarding an offense, lets go of negative emotions such as vengefulness, with an increased ability to wish the offender well.  I wondered why I experienced this dream now, did it have anything to do with me, personally, or was this person crying out for forgiveness a message to and on behalf of all of us?    This world could use a bit of forgiveness, don't you think?    Each one of could use a bit of forgiveness, don't you think?  Just as a spring rain washes the impurities out of the air and the sun whitens and purifies, when you forgive someone it is a healing, a cleansing of the soul that takes place that benefits not only you but the one(s) whom you forgive.    Today, I wish for all of you, forgiveness.  Pick up that eraser and erase those things that have been gnawing at you and holding you back.  Put those things that don't matter behind you and start out with a clean slate. 
  As I forgive you, so shall you forgive others.    
~

No comments:

Post a Comment