Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hugs and Laughs


I don't know about you but boy, I need a hug.  The chaotic times we're in seem to be ratcheting up.  People are becoming unhinged.  I wonder if governments are spreading psychotropic drugs in the air through chem trails?  What better way to unsettle populations and make people go nuts than using mind altering drugs.  And, how would we know?  The paranoia descending over this planet is becoming palpable.  And, I can't stress this enough, TURN OFF THE NEWS.  Do you see anyone on any channel offering any suggestions or solutions for the crises we're seeing?  Obviously not...so I decided it was a good time to have some laughs.     
Enjoy!
http://www.lifedaily.com/these-75-short-funny-jokes-will-brighten-your-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment