Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Friday, July 14, 2017

Let Me Out

I am 99.9% convinced that some human beings are comprised of more than one soul; forget the narrative that says we are all born with one soul.  I beg to differ.   How that other soul or souls enter in is something that will be debated for another thousand years.  Humans are complex organisms and psychiatrists, psychologists and psychoanalysts continue to study us but cannot figure us out.   There are countless debates and seminars dealing with why someone did something they shouldn't have but went on to do it anyway.  There are some really good and actual accounts that are documented and witnessed by psychiatrists and psychoanalysts showing people with multiple personalities brought on by trauma of some sort but they still cannot explain how these multiple souls exactly manifest in that person. Have you ever felt a part of you warning, "don't do that" while another part offers up excuse after excuse that nothing bad will happen?  That part that says go ahead and do it anyway is a separate part of you housed in your body.  It coexists with the other part trying to keep you from harm.  Then you go ahead and do what you were warned about anyway and realize you made a big mistake.  There are hidden things inside all of us we don't want others to know about.  I don't care who or what you are.  Most of these things we are able to deal with.  But, sometimes, for reasons unknown to us, we come to find out that there are other things inside that like to control us as they don't want to be exposed.  They know what will happen when they are sought out and identified.  I's like a vampire being exposed to the light.  These unwanted parasites can harbor inside us for years even lifetimes unless, and this is another subject for debate, we ourselves somehow manage to find the resolve to kick them out.  Well I'm here to tell you that hidden door unexpectedly opened for me on July 11, 2017.  I posted about what happened just a few days ago.  This past Monday, in an emotional outburst I called for help.  I poured my soul out.  I'm tired of being manipulated, I'm tired of being humiliated and I'm tired of being controlled by something I can't even see.  It's like I really don't belong to me, do you know what I'm talking about?  Many of you do as perhaps you are dealing with your own set of demons.  Well, guess what, no more am I going to allow this thing to control my life.  I'm finally taking control and instituting the measures necessary to unlock that deep dark, secretive, hidden part of me.  One of the measures is regression hypnosis so I can finally get to the bottom of this.  It's time to insert the key into the lock, open the door so I know, once and for all, what I'm dealing with.  It's time to have the courage to experience the truth, no matter what it is and whether, in some way, I was responsible or someone else.   It doesn't matter.  Either way, I win.
     ~Love and Peace,
              Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment