Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Heart to Heart


"Where the Fuck Am I?" 


My Unexpected Encounter, Uncanny, Crazy, Mind Altering, Deep Dive Crash Course into What it Feels Like to Take a Walk Down a "Liminal" Path 

The definition of liminal is "in between"

Friday, July 5, 2024 was a New Moon in Cancer.

New Moons stand for Endings, Cycles, Completion and New Beginnings)

The Zodiac Sign Cancer stands for the Heart, Love, Compassion, Relationships and Emotions

(Yesterday, Saturday, July 6, 2024 was unlike any day I've ever had on this planet and I'm used to some pretty powerful energies).

*****

I'll try to explain so that you will have some understanding of what I went through.    

No big bang to start my day, nothing extraordinary but boy, was I tired.

You could say 'DEAD Tired but even that term doesn't come close.    

*****

NOTE:  7/10/24:  Very POWERFUL Planetary Energies  are now targeting earth, affecting all life.  

Please take this post to heart (because it was real and no joke)  

This experience I had was like when someone says, "I'm losing my mind."  

Even though I've never been drugged (nor do I want to be) I would say that this is probably the closest to describing my condition because I found that I acted like a zombie.  

I just walked the walk and talked the talk.

Roller coaster ups and dowms, vibrations and levels of awareness I've never felt before like being able to look at your injuries after a horrific car accident, actually being forced to see the level of damage you  sustained, not blinking an eye at it nor feeling any pain.  

*****

I then realized, at this point of awarness that I was here as an observer and NOT a participant.  

But for what reason?  

*****

I continued experiencing myself - body, mind and spirit being turned inside out and upside down, able to see the inside of something from the outside and the outside of something from the inside

Does this  make sense to any of you?

My whole sense of direction had changed but I would soon see and clearly understand that it would not affect the outcome.  

*****

Did I piss somebody off at the supermarket yesterday, maybe moving my cart ahead of them while they were finally able to reach for their favorite brand of cereal?

Or was it the woman (or man) sitting across from me at the restaurant last week with a look of hatred in her/his eyes that maybe something had gone terribly wrong and they were having difficulty dealing with it?

Was this some kind of curse placed upon me?

*****

The incessant ebb and flow of energy all day long, the myriad of questions I kept asking myself, the ups and downs in energy had just about worn me out when all of this craziness started to subside.  

It was about 5 pm when I noticed this incessant energy finally moving away and leaving me.  

Throughout all of this, though, I learned something valuable and am passing it on to you, maybe this is why I had to experience it.  

There are just some things in life we cannot control, NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY.

Death is one of them.

*****

Those things that are going to manifest (whether we like them to or not) have their own time frame no matter how much we wish they'd just go away.  They will continue on their mission until it is fulfilled.

No amount of yelling and screaming is going to make any difference so cool your jets.

They're going to go when THEY are ready to go.

*****

This is when we are going to run into problems and need to ask for help.

In order to deal with/understand/come to terms with/and then become fully liberated through courage and determination/ are we ready to make it through whatever situation confronts us.    

*****

The old saying "Go With the Flow" is most important now, considering the times we are in.

Understand that difficult times are coming now matter we like this or not.

Understand that You cannot do everything alone and need help.

Understand that We are all in this mess together so There's plenty of help available.

This is when we will meet, for the first time, finding ourselves coming together, heart to heart.

*****

Thus, This was Written Long Ago and finally Here and We Will Witness This With Our Own Eyes.  

This is not Good Bye but Hello!  

So It is Written, 

Please take this message to Heart .

From,

One Heart to Another,


"Walking Our Path"


  



No comments:

Post a Comment