Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Halo


All bundled up and happily snuggling under the covers this morning, I was reluctant to get out of bed.  When I did, however, I noticed something different.  I became aware of a gentle, subtle feeling.  It was how the light in the bathroom looked, normally bright but this morning, softer.  The night light in the bedroom was also casting a softer glow.   The way these lights looked this morning reminded me of a halo you see around an angel or the one you see around the moon.   They weren't their normal brightness but more subdued, soft, even ethereal.  Even the cats and new puppy were acting differently.   No whining, no meowing, no jumping up and down.  As the morning wears on I am feeling something in my solar plexus which is one of the signs that, indeed, something is happening out there.  Something mutable and beautiful, soft and glowing, sincerity, warmth and compassion, forgiveness and tenderness.  May each one of you have a spirit filled day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment