Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Don't Chance It


Get a move on; confront your obstacles and push them out of the way.  Don't consider them a threat or a hindrance but learn from them; if you're going to do something, do it; say hello or say goodbye; ask yourself, "am I here or am I there?  --you can't be in both places.     

Life is moving quickly.  Have you noticed and we're all a little (?) stressed.  What's new?  This year with the change to daylight savings time, I'm astonished at how much faster everything seems to be going.

The other day I took a nap and I'm usually down for an hour to an hour and a half.  When I woke up it was 4:30 p.m. and I wondered, "where the heck did the day go?" and scrambled around trying to accomplish things before the lights went out.   Is anyone else experiencing this?  I know at least one other person is, besides myself, and she was the one to say it first.

When we can't keep up we're left behind.  Time waits for no one.  When we keep procrastinating and can't seem to make up our mind the decision will be made for us.  Sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes this is bad.

I'd rather be in charge of making my own decision instead of leaving it up to chance.

At least I'd know who to blame if it didn't work out the way I wanted.  

A life of uncertainty can result of being too fearful of making the wrong decision.  We're all guilty of this but isn't it time to take stock of where you are going?

In order to do this, you need to take charge of your life, don't chance it

No comments:

Post a Comment