Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Monday, March 28, 2016

Pleasant Dreams


While busying myself in my kitchen today I was aware of a new presence surrounding me.  

It was soft and comforting and very reassuring, kinda what it must feel like to be immersed in fluffy cotton.

Whenever I get these feelings I know I'm in the presence of Sprit and will acknowledge its presence,  "you are welcome here."

Throughout the morning Spirit dutifully accompanied me as I kept busy looking for soap making supplies on the internet.

I almost had the feeling that it was looking over my shoulder.

Its essence was new, not some one I had known before like a loved one or a friend who had passed.

"Curious", I thought to myself, "I wonder why today of all days I'm so excited about doing this and why I am feeling this new creative streak?"  

It suddenly dawned that I was now taking the time to look into something I had been putting off for a very long time.  

"I know who will answer my questions, I'll let Tarot provide some answers."

I went upstairs and prepared for the reading, lighting my candles, praying and asking for guidance.

I did several spreads and found that the Ace of Wands (new Beginnings, new Enterprise, Birth, etc.) had turned up three times.

Obviously Tarot wanted me to get its message--unmistakably confirming the answer I was seeking:  

It was:  "Yes, you will be starting a new venture."      

I now know that I will be making handmade herbal soaps for friends and family.

Curious how the Universe works if you open yourself up to all Its Possibilities.

All I have to say is, "Soap Be It"!

Hey, that might be the name I choose for my new Soap Making Business.

No fair plagiarizing, I thought of it first.






No comments:

Post a Comment