Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Swimming with Sharks


Today I had an uneasy, queasy feeling in my stomach and butterflies in my solar plexus, like something unpleasant was imminent.

It grew stronger as the day wore on.

I even shared this with someone but it's always, "don't worry, it's nothing."

Maybe some horrific possibly cataclysmic event was getting ready to make its appearance.

Maybe an errant comet, or an asteroid or a volcano blowing its top and taking everything and everyone with it.

I couldn't get rid of this feeling.

I even consulted my cards but nothing substantive showed up in the spread.

I am tired of the same ole, same ole.  Wars, killing, torture, murder, rape, riots, violence, mayhem, chaos, destruction, pestilence and disease.

We need help down here and I am appealing to those beings who are here, who have been visiting earth for thousands of years, and witnessing our slow descent into madness.

I am appealing to all you peace-loving ETs to make an appearance.

Someone needs to save us from ourselves.

Obviously there will be those who will resist this effort but I believe there will be many more who will embrace and welcome it.

I think everyone is as tired as I am as to what is going on in the world today.

And it's not getting any better, only worse.

We need intervention and we need it, now.

Obviously, our state of affairs is well known to our celestial neighbors.

I mean, how could it not be?    

We need to stop kidding ourselves and take this reality seriously.

And those scientists who keep poo-pooing the existence of them need to retire.  

In my mind's eye I'm seeing fiery red flames with hot tongues of bright yellow leaping skyward like in a fiery furnace.

I'm feeling like something innocent, something pure, something happy and beautiful is being purged from within our midst.

There is some type of loss occurring and something looming on the horizon.

A loss that once it is gone, can never be reclaimed.

Maybe we've already experienced this loss but are just now beginning to realize it.

To my celestial friends:  The time is here, the time is now.

Please, please,





No comments:

Post a Comment