Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Uplifting

I woke up this morning thinking from the inside out.  Normally the first thing I do in the morning is go over in my mind all the things I have to do during the day and what might go wrong but this time what I was feeling was a very comforting energy and a welcome change.  Something had changed.   We are all affected by outside forces whether it be of a celestial nature (eclipses, solar storms, etc.) problems at work, family, relationships.  At times it seems we are moving through goop so thick and heavy we can't even muster the energy to lift a leg and shake it off.    And, in many instances, the goop seems to have a mind of its own because it will not let us.  So many distractions, so many obstacles in our way leaves us exhausted.  That's what this whole year has felt like and I'm glad the feeling is waning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment