Fulfillment ~ "2023, a Year of Goodbyes"

Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 12, 2016 - UFO

Okay, at the risk of being challenged, at the risk of being humiliated, at the risk of appearing stupid or, "how much did you have to drink tonight" I'm going to go ahead and post what I saw. 

At approx. 6:38 P.M. CST this evening as I was opening the door to empty a dehumidifier I glanced up at the sky and was astonished at what I saw.

I mean this object was so bright it almost took your breath away.  

This was the brightest object I've ever seen in my life. 

I had three other people with me and we all were literally dumbstruck.  One is a former FAA (Federal Aviation Administration employee and a pilot) and is used to seeing things in the sky but he also agreed he'd never seen anything like this before.

We called NUFORC and spoke to a person who tried to make us believe it was the Star, Sirius.  He asked a number of other questions which made us think he didn't believe us at all. 

We explained to him that "This was NO star".

The object was stationary and reminded me of a kid's sparkler (the brilliance) yet it was not twinkling and it appeared to be moving slowly away from us.

It changed it's white hot brilliance to more yellow in color. 

It had one beam of light coming up from the top and another coming down from the bottom.  The other appendages that were coming out the sides reminded me of tree branches.  Just think of a branch you break off a tree that looks like a "Y". 

We were looking at it through binoculars and it seemed to change shape.  It looked different when you saw it with your eyes, and different when you viewed it through binoculars.

We have the pictures to prove what we saw.

It's azimuth was about 220 - 230 degrees and it was 30 degrees above the horizon in the southwest sky.

The Truth is Out There.  


No comments:

Post a Comment